Agency Express is the online ordering environment where agencies access product for their food distribution programs. In place of traditional shopping at a warehouse, agencies visit the Agency Express website to select food and grocery products from Feeding South Florida's inventory. Once an agency has placed an order, Feeding South Florida staff pulls and packages the selected products so that all the agency has to do is pick up the order at the nearest warehouse!
TO ACCESS AGENCY EXPRESS:
- If you already have a Username and Password for Agency Express, click here to visit the online ordering environment and begin ordering.
- If you do not have a Username and Password for Agency Express, email the Order Clerk in your county for that information:
- Palm Beach & Monroe: Carletta Edmunds, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broward & Miami-Dade: Fara Thelisma, email@example.com
ORDERING & APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE:
- Orders must be placed by noon, 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. For example:
- If you place an order on Friday before noon, it will be ready on Tuesday.
- If you place an order on Friday after noon, it will be ready the following week and you will have missed the order deadline for the week that’s needed.
- Only agencies with appointment times can pick up their orders and shop in the marketplace at that time.
- Since the average agency is allowed to shop once a week, we recommend synching your appointment time with your distribution day/time.
- Late appointments will be taken at the next available time slot.
HOW TO USE AGENCY EXPRESS:
- The Agency Express Guidebook explains how to use the website and can be found by clicking here.
© 2013 Feeding South Florida