Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency (PA); we appreciate your desire and efforts for providing assistance to those in need!
ITEMS TO CONSIDER
Here are a few helpful documents containing information you will want to have before starting the application process:
1. The Pre-Approval Site Visit: Would you pass inspection? (PDF)
2. Expectations & Requirements: The Partner Agency Guidebook (PDF)
STEPS REQUIRED TO BECOME A PA
Now that you are more familiar with how a partnership with FSF works, the application steps are as follows:
1. Attend Orientation- During this one-hour session, you will learn about:
- FSF's requirements for becoming a Partner Agency (PA)
- FSF's expectations of PAS
- Overall services and programs provided by FSF
2. Submit Complete Application Packet- The following needs to be gathered and submitted
as one packet:
- Partner Agency Application
- Copy of 501(c )(3) from the IRS
- Organization budget
- Photos of shelving, refrigeration, freezer, storage areas
- Pest Control documentation (receipts or contract)
- Food Handler's Certificate
- Licensing for Group Homes, Daycares, Shelters, Residential Centers
- Organization narrative overview
3. Pre-Approval Site Visit- During this visit, we do the following:
- Inspection of facility including storage, cleanliness, outside areas, shelving, etc.
- Recommendations for storage and distribution
4. Approval of Partnership- At this time, you will receive the following:
- Notification letter with Agency ID Number, Agency Express Log In information, and
information for the Agency Express Webinar (online training).
5. Ongoing Requirements- Throughout the duration of partnership, requirements include:
- Arranging for new staff and volunteers to complete agency training
- Attendance at mandatory annual Agency Relations training
- Accomodating a mandatory annual site visit and follow up visits if necessary
- Compliance with all required paperwork and documentation
- Ensuring account balance is paid and current
Before you fill out an application, you must first attend an Orientation Session, which are held on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 9am at FSF's main Broward location in Pembroke Park. To register for an Orientation Session, or if you have any questions, please fill out form below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A schedule of Orientation Sessions can be found here. Necessary Forms for Becoming a PA
Application Steps for Partnership (PDF)
Agency Training Registration Form (Online Form)
Partner Agency Application Form (Online Form)
Need more information?
If you have additional questions about becoming a PA, please complete this form and someone from the Partner Services Team will respond within three business days.
Partner Inquiry Form (Online Form)